Jennifer’s Scraps

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Layout of the Month Nomination at Stuff to Scrap

After my last post, I was heading off to The Shack for a scrapbooking weekend. What a fabulous time!! I got to spend an entire weekend with a dear friend, enjoy banana splits every night, and get some scrapping done. This is one of the pages I got done from a hike the boys and I enjoyed on a beautiful fall day:


I uploaded it to my gallery at Stuff to Scrap (one of the places you can buy the Time For Fall kit by Just So Scrappy that I used to make this page) and this week it was nominated for Layout of the Month!! Woohoo! This month has had its share of trying moments and this has really made my week!! There are several other beautiful pages nominated as well so there's definitely some stiff competition. The designers vote over the next few days and the results will be announced on the 2nd, so we'll see. This sounds cliche, but really, it's an honor just to be nominated!!!! In the meantime, I'm looking forward to all the big deals to come this weekend at the scrapping sites for National Scrapbooking Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment