Jennifer’s Scraps

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hints of Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year.  The cooler temps, changing colors, pumpkins, cider, donuts... it's all perfect, in my opinion.  My other fall fave?  Scrapbooking kits!!  Some of my favorite kits always seem to come out in the fall!  Trixie Scraps and Jen C teamed up this week to release Hints of Fall, and I gotta say.. I love it!!  I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use with it!





I haven't made too many 2 pagers lately, but I had sooo many pictures I wanted to include.  I used a double pager template by Studio Jenny Davey.

Isn't it gorgeous???  I love the bits of blue with the rich burgandy and yellow and brown!  I know I'll be using this kit again soon.  There are so many awesome elements I want to use but didn't have a place for on these pages.  Oh, how I love fall!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment