Jennifer’s Scraps

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fave Kits Revisited

Did you do lots of shopping over the DSD weekend?  I went to an all day crop Saturday and played with a few of my favorite kits from the recent past.  The first page is made with the Change Your Fate kit by Trixie Scraps and a template from November Templatetopia by Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps.


Is he too cute or what????

Next up, I used Trixie Scraps' You Raise Me Up Kit , Cardstock, Krafty Plaids  and Journal Cards along with a Sweet Summertime template by Connie Prince.


These kits were too gorgeous to use just once!  I had so much fun at my all day crop! Digging back into my digi-stash and finding new ways to use some of my favorite kits always makes me happy!  If you don't have these kits, it's a great time to grab them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment