Jennifer’s Scraps

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Templates For SBC+ Users

I am so excited for all my fellow Storybook Creator Plus users! If you haven't noticed, some template designers have begun to offer their templates not just as psd, tif or png files but also as page files!!! We can use png files, but page files are just like like Creative Memories' Click and Fill pages - super easy to use and customizable. I'm proud to say I will be converting Connie Prince's templates into page files.

The first one available for purchase is her For the Love of Layers Volume 11:


This is available individually or as part of her Batter Batter Swing Value Bundle:



These are available at her stores at:

I just finished up a new set of templates and will be working on another this week so watch for those announcements soon!

Happy scrapping!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment