Jennifer’s Scraps

Monday, April 18, 2011

Adoption Day Kit

Trixie Scraps has released a gorgeous new kit called Adoption Day. Perfect for scrapping your adoption related pages and perfect for so much more! It has plenty of generic elements and wordart that would be suitable for baby pages, family stories, heritage photos, Spring layouts and more! It is currently available only at Funky Playground Designs but will soon be available in all her stores. Here are previews of the full kit as well as just the elements and papers:




My Dad has a closet full of plaid shirts and I LOVE to use plaid papers in my layouts so this was a perfect combo! I love the browns and blues!! I used a template from Trixie Scraps Puddle Jumpers set and a wordart from Elegant Wordart By Bethany.


Happy scrappin'!



0 comments:

Post a Comment