Jennifer’s Scraps

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Guest CT with Trixie Scraps

I have some exciting news to share! So I was sitting at my computer a week ago Friday night checking my email and I see one from Tracy at Trixie Scraps that says "Congratulations." I opened it up and I was one of the winners from her Facebook contest and won a 3 month guest spot on her Creative Team (CT)!! Woohoo!!!! So, in the past week I have been busy making my way around her team site and becoming familiar with the other ladies on her team! It's nice to see some familiar faces along with making new friends! They have a very active blog and today I was honored to be part of the Sunday Spotlight. Click over to learn a little more about me as well as the other two lucky ladies who won guest spots!
You can also check out Tracy's awesome designs in her personal store.

Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment