Jennifer’s Scraps

Friday, May 20, 2011

Siblings are Friends Kits

I am SOOO excited about the new releases today by North Meets South Studios! If you aren't familiar with NMSS, they are incredible duo of Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps!! First off is My Brother My Pal:



I love all the blues, greys and that hint of orange!! The elements in this kit are just incredible - incredible stars, buttons, circles.... I just love it!!

Next up is My Sister My Friend:



Another great kit! I love the burgundy colors and the rich papers!

Following are some pages I made with these kits!





These fab kits can be found at any of the following stores:

You will not be sorry you added these to your digi-stash! They are just loaded with papers and elements and so versatile for more than just sibling pages!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment