Jennifer’s Scraps

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Trixie Scraps Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog! I am SO excited to be a part of this Trixie Scraps Stars Blog Hop! You should have arrived from Scrapping One Day At A Time and your next stop will be Little Wonders. If you get lost be sure to head back to your Map of the Stars at the Trixie Scraps' Blog. This month we all created little freebies with Summer on the Boardwalk.



I love this kit because it has such fun colors and so many awesome embellishments that are perfect for a trip to the midway!

Here's a layout I did about our spring trip to a local carnival.  My boys just loved all the rides!


And here's your freebie.  Just click on the image to download:



Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is Little Wonders.
Your comments are always welcome, too, so feel free to leave me a note!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the cluster frame.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Post a Comment